Monday, November 8, 2010

redefining myself.

I've been busy setting some goals.
I need to get back in shape. I am now a whopping 38 pounds heavier then I was when I married the mister and a whole 48 pounds heavier then when we first met in 2002.
It's depressing.
Nothing fits.
Nothing.

So I'm taking back my health, I started a couch to 5k running program and I'm currently in week 3, only 5 more weeks till I can run 5k! I even have a long term running goal, I want to run the Yonge Street 10k which happens every May, if I start training now I should be able to run the 10K in May.

Swimming is going fantastically, and I plan on taking the next adult swimming lesson in January (the swimming lessons is part of my long long term goal of doing a triathlon).

I've also made one other major change, I've given up gluten, and my intestine thanks me.


1 comments:

Jamie said...

I've heard a lot about the couch to 5k running program. I hope you have good luck with it!

I wish I were a running. I can never seem to stick with it long enough to get that 'runner's high' I hear so much about.