Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas Card Solution!

I know it’s Christmas time when I get out my long and ratty list of addresses to prepare my Christmas cards.

This year, as it’s the babies first Christmas, we want to send out special family portrait Christmas Cards, something original and classy looking (no cheesy cartoons of Santa and his elves!).

As a mom to 6 month old twins I have been searching for a quick and easy way to prepare our Christmas Cards online (after all what mom of twins has time to download a picture to a usb Key, get dressed, drive in the snow to the mall, find a parking space, drag myself and the stroller out of the car and push and shove my way to the local photo store so that I can line up for 30 minutes all in an attempt to make some Christmas cards?).

I found the absolute perfect solution, Shutterfly. From the comfort of my home, while dressed in my pajamas and sipping hot chocolate (spiked with Rum!) I can select our perfect Christmas Card from their over 800 available Christmas Cards!

The only problem is picking out which card, here are some of my absolute favorites:

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards/fa-lala-christmas-card-5x7-flat?fg=4096&sortType=1&storeNode=93476

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/bright-colored-lights-christmas-card

Not only do they have Christmas cards, they also have gift tags, and I simply can not resist ordering these:

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/mister-penguin-2010-gift-tag

Who doesn’t love penguins?

Be sure to check out Shutterfly for all your holiday needs!

1 comments:

The_EmilyB said...

I love them too - so many great choices!

xoxo