Monday, September 20, 2010

Swim suit shopping

I know, it must be one of the worst phrases in the english language, right up there with "jean shopping".
But, I gotta do it.
See I have this crazy idea that I'm going to become a swimmer, ye know someone who swims for fun in that clean graceful way (as oppose to my current swim position which resembles the splish splash of our Aussie shepherd).

Next week I start my first adult swim lessons, stoller fit class and "baby time" at the library.
Wish me luck.

1 comments:

..Soo.See.. said...

Thanks for stopping by! I see you just started, and by reading the first post, I see that I'm not the only one that had some struggle w/ how to be me, a mom, a wife, a blog writer, all on a separate level, yet on the same.. I'm here to cheer you on, as you find your way!!! :)